Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Say a little prayer

My little sister Ashley went into labor on Monday morning. Normally that would be a very good thing and a happy time, but Ash is only 25 weeks. Her water broke and she was having contractions 2 minutes apart. Luckily she was able to get to the hospital and they were able to stop the labor. She will be stuck in the hospital until the baby comes, which could be anytime. The doctors are hoping she can last until the end of June which will make her 30 weeks. I am praying that she will last at least that long.

Test are being done to find out what is going on. Just please keep her, Chase and the baby in your thoughts and prayers for me. Thanks :)

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

I SOOOOO will! SO sorry and tell her to keep her head up!

Tiffani said...

Poor girl! We'll say a prayer for her too. Keep us updated on how things are going for her. We'll be thinking of your whole family!

Mary said...

Poor Ashley! That is so scary! She and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers!!

rychelle said...

your whole family will be in my prayers!

melissa said...

oh poor ashley.. How scray. I will totally keep her in my prayer. i hope they can keep that baby in for a little bit longer. XOXX

April Garvin said...

We will. I hope all is well. Please keep us posted.

p.s. I need your e-mail. We are going private

Addie-buggie said...

Oh goodness. We will keep her in our prayers. She is so blessed to have such great support from her family. I know the Lord is looking after her and that sweet baby. I know babies that have been delivered pretty early only about 2 pounds that beat the odds survive and live perfectly healthy lives, our prayers tonight are for such a miracle.

Amber said...

We will most certainly be thinking and praying for her.