Thursday, April 30, 2009

ahhhh the JOYS of 2nd trimester...

It means I actually come alive again. I just hit my 14 weeks mark and am feeling MUCH better! It's funny because I wasn't nearly as sick as I was with the girls. With them I was throwing up all day everyday the entire first trimester. With this one, I have only barfed a few times. I mainly was EXTREMELY tired...really nautious (sp?) if I didn't eat and almost depressed feeling. I know I wasn't actually depressed, but I felt like it. I didn't want to do anything I loved to do ie: blog, take pictures, be around people...NOTHING. I haven't touched my computer much at all and had no desire. I am so glad it's over and have a hunch this one mught be a BOY!

We are totally settled in Orem and I LOVE it here!!!! LOVE! It has snowed like three times and I LOVE it. Coming from Vegas, where the only weather is HOT and sunny, it has been a nice change. It is so beautiful up here and I love our ward. (BUT WE TOTALLY MISS THE BUFFALO WARD!!!) :) You go down to a public office here and people are nice. They don't look at you like they want to kill you. ha We miss our friends, but have already made some great friends who have really made us feel at home. It has also been great living two minutes from Jason, Kattie and Cohen. We have had a great time.

The girls are so funny! They are getting so big and old. Sadie is talking up a storm. The other day we were talking about what she will take to school when she is old enough to go. She said she will take her pack pack and computer so she can do her work. ha Then she proceeded to tell Justin and I that the girls will pick the princess pack packs and the boys will pick the kill ones. We laughed to days on that one.

Jess has such a personality and such mind of her own. She is my early riser and that is not so great. :)

Here are a few pictures that I took. I am really rusty as I haven't even picked up my camera...but I love them. These girls are my babes.




If anyone still looks on this and even cares, I will post more...now that I am not a zombie anymore...we should have some fun things to write about :)

20 comments:

Tara said...

Glad you are feeling better. And your girls are so Beautiful!!

Jason & D'On Marx said...

Glad to see you back. We've missed you! And your girls are gorgeous! Keep us posted on the pregnancy. I love to hear all the fun stuff with it.

Ryan said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear things are going better. Your girls are getting SO big. And rusty or not ... your pics are still awesome!!

Meghan Poort said...

Girl! I was wondering if you were still alive!

April Garvin said...

I am so happy you are back. I have missed hearing about the Earl family

Kami said...

Welcome back!

n8 and Aubrey said...

Totally missed you, glad you're feeling better.

Nicole Cave said...

Yes Becky I have checked in on you from time to time. Sadie is especially looking older to me. I got all of the pictures just so you know. Glad you are feeling a little better.

Kerri Marie said...

So glad your back, I was beggining to worry. =) I hope you feel better soon. And I can't believe how grown up your girls are! =)

Kennedy said...

Rusty my foot! Glad your back and that things are going well up there!

~Ashley Dawn~ said...

I AM GLAD YOU ARE BACK!! Missed you! :)

Tiffany said...

Okay!!!!! Can I just say DITTO on the whole camera thing! UGH! My brain couldn't even function to take pictures! I just had NO desire! I would rather lay on the couch! But the weather has gotten better and now picking up a camera isn't so bad! I am so happy you are feeling better! WAHOO for 14 weeks! I am so happy for you!

Mary Stuart said...

Halleluah! (sp?)

melissa said...

ya!! my sis is back :) miss you guys sosooo much. My girls are so big!!! i cant wait to play...

Cindy said...

Hey girly! I have called you a couple times. I wanted you to take some pictures of my new little one. Are you coming to Vegas any time soon?

I am so glad you are feeling better. Ahhh...a boy would fun... they're busy... but lots of fun. Your girls are beautiful :)

Genevieve and Ryan Davis said...

I am glad that you are feeling better...the joys of pregnancy. We miss you guys in the Buffalo ward!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS youre back! Im so happy

Amber said...

So happy you're back and even happier that you're feeling better! Looking forward to the updates.

aubs said...

your having a boy.......... I felt the same way when I had my girl. Boys aren't so bad, sick but not dying. Good luck. I'm 9 weeks and STILL feeling like CRAP!

Addie-buggie said...

Good to her back from you! Orem is beautiful! I hear ya I was sick the entire time with Addisen, but this pregnancy has been wonderful very little sickness after the first trimester, and it's a boy. So I think your correct, my first thought after reading your post was that you are having a boy too! miss ya! good luck I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and delivery :)